ZEN-FLEX™ is the most unique of our fragment library collection. It is an outstanding add-on to any of our other libraries. It has the highest number of aliphatic, non-ring containing compounds. The flexibility of the compounds permit adaptation to complex 3D sites without the added complexity and constraints of typical 3D fragments. Hits may be modified to cyclic cores or used in optimization of other fragment hits. The library consists of 170 compounds that are shipped as dry films in V-bottom 96-well plates. Pricing varies based upon the number of libraries purchased. Discounts given for academic and non-profit research laboratories. Library format may be modified to meet your internal process.
Prices shown are for industry customers. Please contact us for academic discounts or other bundle offers.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- 170 compounds
- Unique in the industry
- High aliphatic character to adapt to 3D surfaces in proteins
- Small size for smaller active sites
- Mapping of solvent-like sites for fragment optimization
- Hits for multiple target classes including protein-protein interaction
- Suitable for all major screening methods
- Soluble to 200mM in 100% DMSO or water
- Soluble to 1mM in aqueous solution
- Shipped as dry films or liquid compound in 96 well plates
- Approximately 1.5 mg of each compound is included in the kit (0.05ml of a 200mM solution)
- Custom plating and vials available upon request
- Re-supply of individual compounds available