In many cases, it is much more efficient to screen as mixtures. Express-Zen-Core 288™ has a very high shape diversity making it possible to group into shape diverse mixtures that can be distinguished even at lower resolution. Express-Zen-Core 288™ mix of 6 is provided in the MRC Maxi 48-Well Crystallization Plate.
- 0.5ml of 200mM compound dried down for each compound in the mixture of six which is in the drop for each well (288 compounds total)
- Dry compound eliminates need for organic co-solvent
- Add 50ml of mother liquor to the well and up to 10ml of stabilization buffer to each drop for a 10mM per compound (60mM total compound concentration) soaking stock (lower volumes may be added for higher concentration soaks)
- Powder re-supply available from Zenobia for follow-on experiments
- An average of 40 analogues available for each fragment (SARbyCatalogue). Analogue plates available through Zenobia
- Individual PDB files for all ligands are provided with purchase along with excel and SD files with structures/smiles and plate format
Compounds are plated in the MRC 1 drop 48 well crystallization plate shown in this figure. The mixture of six is dispensed into the top drop position of each well used and the bottom drop is left blank. Each mixture contains 0.5ml of a of 200mM compound stock that is dried in each drop so that up to 10ml of stabilization buffer may be added per well for a 10mM soaking solution (for each compound 60mM total). The plate contains all 288 compounds of the Zen-Core288™ screen as 48 6-compound mixtures.