For systems that crystallize readily, Express-Zen-Core 288™ is pre-plated as single compounds in the SWISSCI 3 Lens 96 well Crystallization Plate.
- 0.5ml of 200mM compound is dried down in each of the three drop positions (288 compounds total)
- Dry compound eliminates need for organic co-solvent
- Add 20ml of mother liquor to the well and up to 5ml of stabilization buffer to each drop for a 20mM soaking stock (lower volumes may be added for higher concentration soaks)
- Powder re-supply available from Zenobia
- An average of 40 analogues available for each fragment (SARbyCatalogue). Analogue plates available through Zenobia
- Individual PDB files for all ligands are provided with purchase along with excel and SD files with structures/smiles and plate format
Compounds are plated in the SWISSCI 3 Lens 96 well crystallization plate, as shown. Every drop position is used with one compound dispensed in each of the three drops per well. 0.5ml of a 200mM compound stock is dried in each drop so that up to 5ml of stabilization buffer may be added per well for a 20mM soaking.